Undergraduate Education cultivates student success by providing academic support, experiential learning, and research opportunities. Through collaboration with our students, campus, and community, we remain at the forefront of innovation and creativity to enable students to reach their highest potential. Our Units include:
- Student Engagement (Undergraduate Research, R'Courses, Capitol Internships, Community Service, Prestigious Scholarships)
- Keep Learning (Online Remote Resources)
- Academic Resource Center (Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, Writing Support, R'Success Workshops, and more)
- Summer Sessions
- University Writing Programs
- XCITE Teaching and Learning Center
UCR Housing Services manages campus housing options including UCR Residence Halls and Campus Apartments, Residential Life programming and events, and Resident Services.
Academic support offered by the Library includes:
- Resources for Remote Users
- Research Services to learn how to find and manage resources, write strong academic papers, utilize our services, and learn tools of the research trade.
- Instructional Support to provide and support information literacy and research instruction for the entire campus community.
Student Affairs provides students with opportunities for learning, leadership, community building, and creative expression beyond the classroom.
- Campus Life
- Highlander Orientation
- Residential Life
- UCR Recreation (Gym, Aquatics, Competitive Sports, Activity Classes, Outdoor Excursions, and more)
- Student Life
- Student Centers
- Office of Foster Youth Support Services
- Undocumented Student Programs
- Student Disability Resource Center
- Veterans Resource Center
- Ethnic and Gender Centers
- African Student Programs, Asian Pacific Student Programs, Chicano Student Programs, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Center, Middle Eastern Student Center, Native American Student Programs, Women's Resource Center
The Registrar takes a leadership role in management of registration, student academic records, course and classroom scheduling, classroom utilization, publications production, and data distribution. The Registrar oversees:
The Student Business Services provide excellent customer service in the areas of cashiering operations, billing receivables, disbursement of student aid, maintenance, and collection of student loans and campus receivables.
- Disbursement of student aid
- Fee payments
- Maintenance and collection of student loans
Live Chat: Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm
Welcome to Fall 2020 at the UCR Library
Introduction to UCR ITS
Health & Wellness Services
How to: Self-Record
How to: Video Calls
How to: Boost Your Mental Health