Transcripts, Grades, and Records
The Office of the Registrar prepares and retains academic records for all UCR students and all sessions. We can help you send transcripts, change your grading basis, ensure your academic record is accurate, verify your enrollment, and more.
- Request a Transcript
- You can request a transcript online, in person or by mail.
- Transcripts list courses, units, grades, quarterly and cumulative grade point averages, transfer credits, and total units chronologically.
- Check Your Grades
- Verify a Degree
- Students may request official transcripts to be sent or they can download an unofficial transcript in R’Web.
- Employers and third parties can verify a UCR degree.
- Change Your Grading Basis
- You can change your grading basis during weeks three through eight of instruction.
- Verify Your Enrollment
- Enrollment verifications are available via R’Web or with the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If you have a supplemental form that must also be completed, requests must be submitted in person or through the mail.
- Change Your Name, Address or Phone Number
- Change or correct your contact information.
- Change Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation Information
- Change or correct your Identity information.
If you Need
- ... a University Extension transcript, please visit their website.
- ... to send a transcript to UCR, please see Admissions.
- ... information regarding privacy and student records, please go to FERPA Disclosure Policies.